Friday, October 31, 2014

I Know Write! (Blogging Workshop) (repost from reeseypeasy.com)

10363810_10204049161659401_9144467102835474078_n

Hello folks!! I am super proud and excited to share with you this event I’m going to be in tomorrow called “I Know Write”, arranged and made possible by a bunch of super passionate, young teenagers.
I’ll be doing a talk tomorrow about visual blogging, along with Candy Magazine’s EIC Ms. Marla Miniano (my old boss when I interned!) and Nina Pineda, the head of One Direction PH. Come tomorrow at Kuppa Roastery & Cafe at Bonifacio Global City from 2pm – 4pm to hang out and talk about silly things.

Most of all, come to the event and let’s support these youngsters in their passion to bring together like-minded teenagers for meaningful conversations. I have yet to meet the people behind I Know Write, but I’m already so proud of them for the initiative and their capability to pull this off! Good job, kids :D

Special thanks to I Know Write’s media partners – WhenInManila & Candymag, as well as event sponsors Blo Blow Dry, YSA Botanica, Nice Day Coffee, GlutaMAX and VitaMAX-C, Nice Day Coffee, Hodge Podge, Belle & Cat, Band Feels Manila, The Perky Shop, Strings 88 Manila, and Fab and Femme.